1. The end user account where the donation would be transferred is DIG (Welfare) CRPF WELFARE FUND.
2. The money received will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign and will be transferred to the families of the martyrs through CWA (CRPF Family Welfare Association) after informing us. The fund at Milaap is overseen by a board of reputed CEOs from asset and fund management firms like Invesco, Jungle Ventures, Unitus Seed Fund et al.
3. Milaap has created a dedicated Pulwama Martyrs Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this to pool all funds and transfer it to the CWA Account. The CRPF account has been verified by SSP/DCP Sameer Srivastav of the CRPF SPOC for the CWA account.
4. If you are paying by PayTm or UPI, any amount can be donated. However if you want to donate via Bank Credit / Debit cards or Net Banking, it would ask for a minimum Rs 100.
5. The initiative is to facilitate ease of transaction and reach out people globally as fast as possible through your network. In case, you feel suspicious about any transaction, please inform us to track/withdraw your funds.
We sincerely appeal to you to donate the money to the families whose members have given their (and their families) tomorrow for yours' today.
All the money will be given to the family members by the check.