Martin Luther King Jr
SANG, a youth collective by Ashoka University students and students from Project Noor, has provided relief and rehabilitation support to crisis-hit communities in Delhi-NCR and other parts of India. We have recognised 150+ families who are deprived of essentials and require it on an urgent basis. Most of these families come in the BPL category and are completely dependent on external initiators to provide them aid in these unprecedented times.
Rebuild Bihar, Save Lives.
- Extend your hand and contribute; we will make sure every penny you contribute matters!
- Spread the word: Send this message to your friends/kin in order to help us help others.
- Offer to fund a specific number of families.
- We cannot withdraw money for our own benefit.
a) Money transfer: Milaap will directly credit the affected person's account. We will post the details of such people on this campaign page.
b) Commodity Distribution: If we are purchasing commodities, Milaap will transfer the required money directly to the merchant's account.
- We will request the Government to provide the details of needy people. Else help from reputed organisations/NGO will be sought. Our exempted on-ground volunteers also conduct verification of the families we serve.
Our Facebook profile:
Our Twitter profile: