Did You know?
- 80% Government schools students sit’ s on the ground floor in their classrooms which gives them severe back ache problem ahead, students sits on the floor has recorded the severe vision issues and such students can never think of good hand writing.
- The 40 % classrooms are still conducted under the tree all the season around(Winters, summer, Rain)
- Classroom teaching is the only way for student to learn in 90% school What if there will be no teacher?
- 72% students drink tank water used for drinking can give some serious stomach and intestinal injuries.
- 33% Schools are meet with an accident where the roof falls over the children’s
Even though a huge number of Government schools exist having extreme talented teachers with a handsome salary but still the dropped-out is still a big challenge in the government school today. Infrastructure of the govt. schools are in a very critical situation which spreads the common mindset in the community that, government school are meant for poor community only. The Student Learning outcome is also the lowest among the other international levels. Thus achieving high learning outcome is the major challenge. Library is a big dream for a Govt. School and even if it exist they are locked in an almirah , the reason of being misplaced or stolen.
What our campaign is all about
- Renovations and repairing of classrooms to avoid mishappenings
- Furniture’s and Tables installation for Back Pain issues.
- Water purifier and RO installation for Intestinal issues
- Setting up a Library in a school.