YEF realised the alarming situation of women residing in the slums. Due to lack of awareness and poor financial situation they use many harmful traditional ways for their personal hygiene. Sanitary Pads is a very essential need and poor women are neither able to get or nor afford them. It puts their health and dignity both at huge risk.
Aiming and planning to spread awareness & distribute 5 lac sanitary pads by the end of this year.
This pandemic has taken a toll on all of us but has hit the weaker sections the worst. Take a second and count your blessings.
Link in bio for further details.
Be a part of this change.
Amplify their voices
- More than 500 volunteers are working with us.
- We have distributed 1500+ grocery kits for migrant workers throughout the country
- We are running a helpline number for daily wage earners
- We have team of volunteers for background verification and database management
- We are regularly conducting webinars and awareness sessions on various social issues like domestic violence, marital rape, depression and anxiety, self-motivation, legal awareness etc
- While working on Education, Skill Training, Disaster Relief many times people come to ask for support in medical emergencies, it becomes very tough for us to deny them by saying “Hey we are not working in the medical sector.”
- We started supporting in medical emergency cases with our limited resources.
- Now as a responsible organization we work on every single medical case and also conduct health awareness sessions, menstrual hygiene awareness sessions, sanitary pad distribution drives across the country.
Few of the medical cases:
- Mamata Needs Hearing Aid
Our team working on ground
We are continuously getting requests to provide sanitary pads for communities across the country. We need your support. We are starting small effort on this platform and we hope to keep on with our efforts.