With the second COVID - 19 wave disrupting lives who are we helping:
- People looking for oxygen across Bangalore
- People looking for ambulances for transferring the sick to the hospitals
How are we helping:
Mercy Mission is a group of 20+ NGO's working in different parts of Bangalore.
- A telephone helpline has been established since 29-Mar 20 with a team of 16 serving the entire Bengaluru city.
- We are receiving on an average 2000+ calls in last 2 weeks on mercy helpline number looking for assistance
- To ensure preparedness, Mercy Angels ambulance teams of paramedical staff & trained volunteers have been formed to help ferry COVID19 patients to hospitals.
- We are providing free oxygen cylinders to the patient while ferrying to hospitals or who are in home quarantine with less symptoms
Where your funds will be used:
- To procure and expand our mercy oxygen distribution network as our current stock gets over within 12 hours of getting the cylinders refilled everyday
- To expand our network of ambulances to transport patients to hospitals
- As of now out of 2000+ calls being received by mercy helpline we are able to answer only about 600 calls due to staff limitations. We will also be expanding our staff so as to cater to more patients.
- 80G exemption certificate will be issued for all donations within 30-45 days of campaign ending by the NGO.
This is a 100% not for profit campaign, and we will disclose the use of proceeds in a transparency report which will be sent to all contributors to the campaign.