On this illuminating festival of light, the radiance of our diyas’ never fail to endow our lives with opulence and prosperity. We celebrate, praise and honor our Goddess Lakshmi who heartens our lives with wealth and beauty. So let’s stay true to our morals, and illuminate this radiance to the homes’ of those who cannot afford the same fortunes as us.
Someone has said it right,
“There is no greater happiness than sharing happiness”.
This Diwali, the festival of lights, let diyas and lanterns be lit uniting various families to mark the victory of not only good over evil but also hope over despair. Your support can instate the joy and hope of those adversely affected by the pandemic. Let the lights and positivity overcome the darkness of covid.
Support Earthangels in their campaign to provide rural villages with an assortment of Diwali gifts!
Through your donations,
- Each family will receive a fresh packet of lanterns and diyas
- Children will receive a bundle of hand-picked clothes as well as a wide variety of sports equipment for the village school (badminton rackets, football, bats, cones, etc.)
- Women will receive hand-stitched sarees
- Men will receive formal shirts
- And the village, as a whole, will receive a new Chaki! (flour mill). Now, children and women won’t have to cover long distances on foot just to get flour for sustenance.
You also have the option of ‘Donating in kind’, where you can directly send in clothes, diyas and other goodies to our NGO and we will pass it on to the homes of the villagers. DM us on Insta or whatsapp +91 7045234500 for more details!
Without further ado, let the heart of Diwali bloom ;), even in such trying times, just like we did last year :))
Get your magic wands out and make the wishes of the less fortunate come true!
Wishing you a very Happy Diwali! 🪔