Shekar Veeraswamy is India's No 1 Wheelchair Tennis Player
he comes from a very humble background.
For someone who
- Never been to School
- Who met with an accident and lost leg
- who has a family to take care
- who work as Ball boy at KSLTA
Shilpashree for us is a player who demonstrates courage, determination that is unmatched. For someone who comes a village and who is not employed currently and yet practicing Tennis can inspire anyone.
October 21st to 27th is ITF Ranked Tournament at Malaysia and Thailand. Participation in this tournament enables these players to be ranked internationally and plan for the future in this Sport.
As you run this Bengaluru Marathon I request you to contribute and support these two players to go to these Tournaments
Link to the Official Website of the Tournament
(For Entry Fee please refer to the fact sheet of the tournament)
How did we arrive at Rs 80,000
Entry fee for Malaysia Open is US $ 300 and Entry fee of Bangkok Cup is US $ 250. Total Entry fee is US $ 550
At conversion rate of Rs 67 per US $ the cost for one players comes to 36850 + Payment to be made for this campaign 3150.
So the Cost for one Player is RS 40,000 cost for two Players Entry fee is Rs 80,000.
We Request the community of Bengaluru Marathon Runners to please come forward and support in raising the cost involved for the entry for them to the tournaments.
There are two ways YOU can support this campaign -
1. Contribute and Share
- Contribute to the best of your abilities AND
- Contribute to the best of your abilities and share this campaign on your social media accounts and also with your friends, colleagues, and family or with the key people in society you are connected with
- Share this campaign on your social media accounts and also with your friends, colleagues, and family or with the key people in society you are connected with