Assam is reeling under devastating floods. Media reported More than 55 lakh affected in 30 districts. Hundreds of villages are underwater and thousands of families are forced to take shelter on roads, highways and schools.
We realize not everyone is able to offer financial support — your continued support through spreading awareness is very valuable. Sharing this with your friends and family can go a long way.
While flooding is not uncommon during monsoon season, this year's flood is more widespread and much more severe than recent years.
● Provide clean drinking water
● Provide food items.
● Conduct free medical camps.
● Provide clothes.
● Provide unconditional cash to cover
house repairing and others.
● Agricultural seed supply as livelihood
● Flood resistant toilet block construction.
● Flood resistant tube well construction.
● Construction of rising platform under
Cash for Work.
Kisan Welfare Organisation is a non-profit organisation providing humanitarian relief & fighting for the rights of farmers in India.