Ensuring MENSTRUAL HYGIENE in underprivileged women | Milaap
This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.
Ensuring MENSTRUAL HYGIENE in underprivileged women
1%
Raised
Rs.100
of Rs.30,000
1 supporter
  • Anusha

    Created by

    Anusha Naidu
  • u

    This fundraiser will benefit

    underprivileged

    from New Delhi, Delhi


menstruation and menstrual practices are still clouded by taboos and socio-cultural restrictions  resulting  in adolescent in girls remaining ignorant of the scientific facts and hygenic health practises ,which some times 
results in to adverse health outcomes.

Lack of awareness are the major reason behind menstruation still being a taboo in the society.

On a global level ,at least 500million women and girls lack adequate facilities of menstrual hygenic management.



Latest survey found that 58 percent young Indian women use hygenic method of protection remaining 42 percent of menstruating girls and women in India use an old clothes, which often reused ,ashes, dried lives and husk sand during periods in India some women cannot afford  period products.

So I am anusha ,a volunteer of humari prachan , decided to create this campaign we will try to distributing sanitary kits to these underprivileged women so that they have proper means and access to good hygiene

So I created a fundraiser to provide sanitary kits for women .
For a single person :Rs 2000/-
For a single family:Rs 1,0000/-
I request you to donate atleast Rs50/-
Thankyou


You can check out the social media accounts of Hamari Pahchan NGO:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.

Thank you.

Read More

support