Migrated workers were returned back to their hometown and some of them are still stuck somewhere on the way. It would take a massive effort by govt, private agencies, social workers to rehabilitate them.
We are trying to support 40-50 families bring back their lives on track.
- We educate underprivileged children.
- Provide skill training to youth and women.
- We provide platforms to children where they can showcase their talents like singing, dancing, painting etc.
- We channelize the youth potential and connect them with their duty to contribute toward nation building.
- We are also in touch is orphanage/old age home, our team visit there to support.
It is important that in times like this we show solidarity and come forward to help the ones in need. You can ask questions, before donating the amount.
We are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners
Please donate towards this noble cause and join the fight against Coronavirus.