lucky go happy person. I love to socialise with people. My perspective towards life is ‘Live every
moment. Helping people is my biggest quality and I really love to do so. I participate in all church-related activity and I am an active member of the Sunday choir. I love listening to music and play
football and cricket. I am good at dancing and stood 1st in the festivista competition of my school.
My favourite subject is English and going forward I would like to pursue BBA/MBA in my further
The most important thing we learnt in this pandemic is the importance of life. Every breath
was counted seconds by seconds. We deeply felt the pain of situations that were out of
control. We witnessed the most life-threatening disease killing our near and dear ones in
front of our eyes leaving us helpless. Therefore I chose this cause to contribute to society
and mankind and build the hope to live anew. This live experience will help us to cherish and
respect our close ones and also teach us the way of living keeping in mind that we should
grow spiritually and not believe in materialistic happiness.
I want to help the beneficiaries in different ways. As the people who got affected by covid are
already very weak mentally and physically. Mental health is very important. Every negative
thought ruins our lifestyle so the first thing needed to be done is healthy counselling. Make
them believe in themselves, giving them hope to live, bring them out of fear and make them
comfortable from all aspects.
Secondly creating Awareness amongst people about the disease and educate them to know
more about it.
1. Guidelines on dos and don' ts
2. Educate and convince them of vaccination.
3. Raising funds for the grieved family
4 Distributions of food, grocery etc.
5. Taking special care for children who lost their parents like education sending to good
6. Arranging free medical camps for check-ups.
7. Distributing free masks and sanitisers
8. Creating a team for managing of free distribution of oxygen cylinders and concentrators.
Others can also help in various ways like.
We should form a team and name it covid crack team. The team members should contribute
in the following ways.
1. Create data of hospitals serving covid patients.
2. Details of bed count and updating the list on daily basis.
3. Details of availability of oxygen cylinders and concentrators.
4. Providing free food to the patient attendants
5. Helping in procuring medicines if required
6. Making transportation available at the earliest.
7. Making care of old parents/children who are left behind at home when their parents are in
8. Vaccination camps in a different area.
9. Proper information on the date of the second dose.
10. Informing the importance of the vaccination certificate.
India witnessed the outbreak of coronavirus in late January 2020 when three Indian students
travelled to the southern state of Kerala from Wuhan in China, the epicentre of the
outbreak. All three were tested positive for COVID-19 confirming a local contagion.