What are we fundraising for:
A project to establish and operate a trauma relief center for women and girls, survivors of acid attack. In acute cases of acid attack, the model will provide post-hospitalization relief and care to patients of severe acid burns victimized in the attack, especially women and child, to help them recover from the physical trauma and social stigma caused after an acid attack.
The project can be imagined in four essential board. Each board requires resources to function.Description of the essential boards are given below, further, it is described for required resources.
Relief & Care
• Medical consultation
• Counseling sessions with the distressed
• Routine medical check-upsRequired resources
• Routine visits of physician, gynecologist, physiotherapist
• Doctor’s cabin for consultation
Assisted Living Abode
• Provides clean, hygienic and cool environment to the beneficiary after the hospital discharges
• Maintaining a healthy diet plan
• Assistance with nursing careRequired resources
• Clean, hygienic bedrooms equipped with air-conditioners, wardrobe, etc.
• Common kitchen and toilets
• Nurses, attendants, and housekeepers for assisting acid burn patient
Recreation and Training
• Skill and vocational training schedule
• Personality and Grooming
• Recreational rehabilitation of the acid attack survivorRequired resources:
• Common hall space for recreational activities, equipped with a TV and PA sound system
• Participation of volunteers and other skill trainers in the training programs
• Case Report: Documentation of acid attack case
• Need assessment of acid attack survivor
• Treatment schedule• Accounts of expenses
• Administrative routines of the projectRequired resources
• Staff acquisition: Accountant, Project Information Officer, Receptionist, etc.
• Office equipment: Desks, computers, stationery, almirah, etc.
Why should you contribute?
The foundation wishes to start initially with a crowd funding goal of 41 Lakhs and seeks your support.
The following is an estimated capital budget that shall be spent on the establishment on the project:
Particulars Estimated Expenses (In Rupees)
Abode (Bedrooms, Kitchen & Toilet) 300,000.00
Conference Hall 60,000.00
Office (Furniture, Peripherals, Security, etc.) 200,000.00
Total Capital Expense 560,000.00
560,000*12 (For a year) = 4100000
Your contribution will help in saving lives and give them the courage to restart a new life.
You can also do a bank transfer to the below mentioned account setup for this fundraising campaign:
- Account number: 80808080101015333
- Account name: Chaanv Foundation
- IFSC code: YESB0CMSNOC