About Us -
Project Global Cure is an initiative of the Humanity Welfare Council that aims to transform the health care sector in India by providing necessary funds to people in urgent need of medical assistance and advancing the medical system with increased accessibility. Our motto is to transform our health system and make medical care available for the general public without any burden of extra cost.
To create innovative technology and finance solutions to empower Indians concerning healthcare. We make a system to raise funds for medical emergencies, critical illnesses, and social and personal causes.
- To witness India, where medical care is available and accessible for every citizen without any burden of extra costs.
- To reconstruct the healthcare system in India by providing necessary funds to people in desperate need of medical assistance.
- We are bringing advancement to the medical system.
- 60,000+ Families Supported During Covid-19 Lockdowns
- 45,000+ Families Aided With Food And Other Basic Necessities In Slum Areas
- 93+ Medical Support Provided To Patients With Critical Health Issues
- Conducting Seminars On General Public Health Awareness
- Events Like Yoga And Other Health Awareness Drives Conducted From Time-To-Time All Across India
Health problems are widespread in most of the slum dwellers residing in India. Also, local distribution of the facilities like dispensaries, Mohalla clinics and mobile dispensaries shows that compared to the approved colonies, the poor settlements in these slums are not adequately provided with health facilities.
Due to the high cost of treatment and non-availability of public medical services and the COVID pandemic, the slum dwellers suffer and continue to suffer from many diseases like tuberculosis, fevers, coughs, colds, measles, stomach disorders, diarrhoea, malaria and typhoid etc.
Why Project Global Cure Primary Health Centres?
To take care of the healthcare needs of the underprivileged population in the slums of India, we have taken up a Community Health Initiative by establishing PGC Primary Health Centers.
The project's objective is to provide much-needed healthcare services to the underprivileged communities in the proposed urban slums through PGC Primary Health Centers. These PGC Primary Health Centers will mainly focus on women, children and the elderly, covering people suffering from Non Communicable diseases.
PGC Primary Health Centers Goals and Objectives -
Goal: To improve the health of the poor urban community through a comprehensive and community-led health model by establishing PGC Primary Health Centers in Slums of India.
- Preventing preventable illness and diseases and promoting good health and well-being practices among children, adolescents, men and women, and the elderly by establishing care centres in the community.
- To educate the community about NCDs and associated risk factors (health promotion to create awareness, prevention and early detection in the community, among stakeholders, schools, self-help groups and community mobilization).
- Community mobilization and awareness and prevention of communicable/non-communicable diseases and addressing maternal and child health issues.
1. We aim to open 40 centres in Pan India.