Humanity and love are the two pillars that the world needs to stand on right now.
As we know and are expressing the lockdown period due to the Corona Virus Outbreak, not only in India but in all the parts of the world. People are suffering because of financial issues, unemployment, less economic activity, and standards in the environment. But the most affected are the lower mass classes especially the daily wage workers.
Hence, RES (Renaissance Education Society) has taken up the initiative to help such people. We have started up various food and protection campaigns distributing food supplies, sanitizers, and all protection kits possible. We have reached out and provided essential food kits and PPH kits of 10,000 families for the daily wage workers, migrant workers, and slum dwellers of Delhi NCR, Haryana, and Utter Pradesh.
This time we are back with our new agenda of distributing stationery products like a notebook, pencil, etc. to the children of the workers whose parents cannot afford to purchase this stuff for their kids.
Again, we have mapped and targeting to support 1000 Children in every 3 Cities, Delhi (Jahagirpuri), Haryana-Gurgaon, and Uttar Pradesh (Noida).
Those who are unable to buy stationery items for their studies due to lack of money
due to which their studies have stopped, those children who have been studying COVID 19 need your help.
Reason to help them
- Through our initiative, we are helping those students whose parents can’t afford to teach them in high – cost private schools giving lacs of money and donations.
- As we all know children of poor people study in government schools in minimal fees. But they need to purchase books, stationery items, pencils etc. so to provide that comfort to them and their parents in this lockdown period we have decided to help such students, which is only possible with your help. DONATE TODAY (Any amount) if you can donate 500/- to RES who will provide entire education stuff kit to such kids.
Who will be benefited and how does it work...
- One mask & stationery kit will be issued to every child mapped under us. Each kit will contain stationery for every child.
- This is a 100% not for profit campaign, and we will disclose the use of proceeds in a financial transparency report sent to all contributors to the campaign.
- Each kit for a child costs us Rs.100
- We have made masks & stationery kits for a very child. Each kit contains a combination of 2 Note Book, 1 geometry box, a box which includes pen, Pencil, rubber, shopper Packaging, and Distribution.
- Mask will be distributed to each beneficiary.
- 100% proceeds will be donated in procuring and distributing stationery to children across 3 cities
- 80G Tax exemption certificate will be issued for all donations
Renaissance Society of Education (RES) is 100% a non- NGO Firm which was founded 15 years ago registered under the Society’s Act XXI, 1860.
RES works as a catalyst for bringing social and economic change for underprivileged communities. In the past 15 years, we have devoted ourselves solely to empowering communities making them self – independent through sustainable innovations.
- QUALITY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- WOMEN EMPOWERMENT