Amidst the Coronavirus lockdown in India, Lakhs of daily wage earners, servants, construction workers, daily labourers, rickshaw-pullers, balloon sellers, and so on, have been adversely affected who have no means of income to feed their families for the next few weeks.
Migrated workers were returned to their hometown and some of them are still stuck somewhere on the way. It would take a massive effort by govt, private agencies, social workers to rehabilitate them.
With the help of local volunteers, NGOs/ self-help groups we are supporting these daily wage laborers and their families by distributing grocery items.
We are running a helpline number for daily wage workers, people in need can reach out to us through the helpline.
We have helped these blind families in Pune.
- We educate underprivileged children.
- Provide skill training to youth and women.
- We provide platforms to children where they can showcase their talents like singing, dancing, painting, among others.
- We channelize the youth potential and connect them with their duty to contribute toward nation building.
- We are also in touch with orphanages and old age homes, our team visit to support through various modes.
It is important that in times like these we show solidarity and come forward to help the ones in need. You can ask questions to clarify any doubts before donating money.
We are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners
Please donate towards this noble cause and join the fight against Coronavirus.