This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.

Help My 1-Year-Old Daughter Fight Critical Mid-Gut Disorder


I am Ravikumar from Hyderabad. I am writing to you to seek your help for my 1 year old daughter. She has been fighting a battle with medical abnormalities since she was 5 months old. She suffers from a rare disorder of Malrotation with Mid-gut Volvulus with Adhesive Intestinal Obstruction. My baby girl has undergone 4 major surgeries without much success. 

She was discharged from the hospital in the month of November 2016 with home TPN. She was treated at home for month and half then she fell in sick. Currently, she is being treated by the Doctors of Rainbow Children’s Hospital at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. 

She is currently on a ventilator. But Doctors are very hopeful about her recovery with aggressive course of treatment. However the treatment requires at least 15-20 lakhs for surgeries, tests, TPN (Total Parental Nutrition) and hospital expenses. I have already spent Rs. 20 lakhs and have exhausted all my loan options. I struggling to keep up with piling bills. Here I am, requesting you all to help me save my little daughter. 

With lots of hope, 
Ravikumar 
 
Lakshmi Maanvi's medical summary report
Lakshmi Maanvi's medical summary report
Out of Ventilator and shifted to ward
Out of Ventilator and shifted to ward
Helping her to gain weight and body mass with the TPN
Helping her to gain weight and body mass with the TPN
Ask for an update
24th April 2018
My Dear Supporters,

Without your tremendous support we will not be able to come all the way what we are going though now. Post "ileostomy" we have waited for more than 1 year to a call on next surgery which is required to close the stoma. In our followup visit Surgeon and Gastroenterology Team suggested to close the stoma on a temporary basis so that we will come to know how far the "ileostomy" helped her to recover from the Mid-gut dis-motility disorder if everything goes well then can proceed with the permanent closure part. They have closed the stoma temporary and  and we have monitored for 2 days, sad part is it did give any positive indication towards permanent closure and resulted with high blood infection (CRP >90). High temperature levels at 105 and seizure were observed.

Doctors confirmed that her intestines are not yet recovered from dis-motility then they re-opened the stoma. Currently she is in the hospital for Seizure management and we need to wait for another year or so to re-attempt for Stoma Closure.

I will keep you all posted about her condition.

Thanks again for your support and prayers.

Regards,
Ravi. V


Ask the campaign organizer

comments powered by Disqus
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.1,260
raised of Rs.30,000 goal

1 Supporter

0 Days to go

Payment options: Online, cheque pickups

Beneficiary: Ravikumar V info_outline

Supporters (1)

A
Anonymous donated US $20
about 2 months ago

Get well soon sweet heart.hope god gives support to your family.