Fundraise for a Cause with Milaap : the Best Crowdfunding Site | Milaap
15th May 2018
Dear Supporters,
Thank you all for your support.

Here's an update on Ancelet's health-

There hasn't been much improvement in her health but the shedding has reduced a little. She is still undergoing dressing everyday morning and evening for the same. Doctors had suggested that they cannot perform a transplant surgery unless the shedding is stopped. Also, her chemotherapy sessions were also put on-hold.

Recently, she also developed  Zinc deficiency for which she's undergoing prescribed medication. Her platelet count has also gone low. As of now. she's just under prescribed medication and will remain under the same until the shedding completely stops. We are extremely thankful to each one of you for the love and support which you have shown towards her, we shall keep you all posted on her health.

Thank you,
Regards,
Joby
Dear Supporters,
Thank you all for your support.

Here's an update on Ancelet's health-

There hasn't been much improvement in her health but the shedding has reduced a little. She is still undergoing dressing everyday morning and evening for the same. Doctors had suggested that they cannot perform a transplant surgery unless the shedding is stopped. Also, her chemotherapy sessions were also put on-hold.

Recently, she also developed  Zinc deficiency for which she's undergoing prescribed medication. Her platelet count has also gone low. As of now. she's just under prescribed medication and will remain under the same until the shedding completely stops. We are extremely thankful to each one of you for the love and support which you have shown towards her, we shall keep you all posted on her health.

Thank you,
Regards,
Joby
3rd May 2018
Dear Supporters,
Thank you all for your support.

Ancelet's transplant surgery was postponed because she developed severe skin infection around her neck and under her arms. The skin has been shedding continuously and the she has been kept under medication for the same. Until her shedding reduces, doctors cannot perform the surgery. As of now, the surgery has been postponed for 1-2 weeks and doctors will monitor her closely and depending on her response and condition they will schedule a date.

She has to undergo dressing every morning and she might undergo few chemotherapy sessions as well for which she has been taking injections. She was also admitted in the hospital for 3-4 days twice due to severe fever.

Thank you all for your support up till now but we still need your support.
I'd request you all to please pray for her speedy recovery and I will try my best to keep you all posted.

Thank you,
Regards,
Joby 
Dear Supporters,
Thank you all for your support.

Ancelet's transplant surgery was postponed because she developed severe skin infection around her neck and under her arms. The skin has been shedding continuously and the she has been kept under medication for the same. Until her shedding reduces, doctors cannot perform the surgery. As of now, the surgery has been postponed for 1-2 weeks and doctors will monitor her closely and depending on her response and condition they will schedule a date.

She has to undergo dressing every morning and she might undergo few chemotherapy sessions as well for which she has been taking injections. She was also admitted in the hospital for 3-4 days twice due to severe fever.

Thank you all for your support up till now but we still need your support.
I'd request you all to please pray for her speedy recovery and I will try my best to keep you all posted.

Thank you,
Regards,
Joby 
25th April 2018
Dear Supporters,

Thank you for the support that you have shown towards my daughter Ancelet. She is doing better now compared to earlier and she has completed 7 chemotherapy sessions out of the initially prescribed 8 sessions.

She has normal side effects like swelling in her hands and neck and mild bleeding. The doctors suggest that is normal and she would be recovering from these side effects soon.

I underwent a few tests to ascertain if I will be able to donate a part of my bone marrow to her and the reports have come positive. I will be the donor and the doctors have suggested the date of the transplant to be around May 1st if all goes well.

I would like to thank you all once again, please do pray her health and speedy recovery. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
Joby George
Dear Supporters,

Thank you for the support that you have shown towards my daughter Ancelet. She is doing better now compared to earlier and she has completed 7 chemotherapy sessions out of the initially prescribed 8 sessions.

She has normal side effects like swelling in her hands and neck and mild bleeding. The doctors suggest that is normal and she would be recovering from these side effects soon.

I underwent a few tests to ascertain if I will be able to donate a part of my bone marrow to her and the reports have come positive. I will be the donor and the doctors have suggested the date of the transplant to be around May 1st if all goes well.

I would like to thank you all once again, please do pray her health and speedy recovery. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
Joby George