Fundraise for a Cause with Milaap : the Best Crowdfunding Site | Milaap
6th March 2018
Dear Supporters,

Now My Cousin is safe an out of danger from breathing problems as he started immediately with dialysis and is being carried out daily for some days and then followed by 3 times a week.

Currently Matching tests are almost completed except for the final test which is supposed to be performed at Appollo Jubilee Hills later in this week or sometime next week. The donor was diagnosed with Thyroid in the tests and was given medication to reduce the levels as there will be anaesthesia problem for the same. Hence, the surgery may be delayed by 10-15 more days because of Thyroid detection for Donor.

Thanks a ton for all the support and looking forward to having the same spirit amongst everyone who is part of this. God Bless everyone. Will keep you posted. 
Dear Supporters,

Now My Cousin is safe an out of danger from breathing problems as he started immediately with dialysis and is being carried out daily for some days and then followed by 3 times a week.

Currently Matching tests are almost completed except for the final test which is supposed to be performed at Appollo Jubilee Hills later in this week or sometime next week. The donor was diagnosed with Thyroid in the tests and was given medication to reduce the levels as there will be anaesthesia problem for the same. Hence, the surgery may be delayed by 10-15 more days because of Thyroid detection for Donor.

Thanks a ton for all the support and looking forward to having the same spirit amongst everyone who is part of this. God Bless everyone. Will keep you posted. 
22nd February 2018
Dear Supporters,
Krishna is facing continuous breathing problems and the doctor has advised to admit him for 5 days at the moment without any delay to start with dialysis, otherwise will lead to further complications like Heart issues.  
Kidney Donor tests are also in progress simultaneously and the complete matching results may come by next week. If Everything goes fine, Transplantation would be planned in next 10-15 days from now.

Thank you for the support so far. Please continue supporting him and pray for his recovery.
Dear Supporters,
Krishna is facing continuous breathing problems and the doctor has advised to admit him for 5 days at the moment without any delay to start with dialysis, otherwise will lead to further complications like Heart issues.  
Kidney Donor tests are also in progress simultaneously and the complete matching results may come by next week. If Everything goes fine, Transplantation would be planned in next 10-15 days from now.

Thank you for the support so far. Please continue supporting him and pray for his recovery.