Fundraise for a Cause with Milaap : the Best Crowdfunding Site | Milaap
24th April 2018
My Dear Supporters,

Without your tremendous support we will not be able to come all the way what we are going though now. Post "ileostomy" we have waited for more than 1 year to a call on next surgery which is required to close the stoma. In our followup visit Surgeon and Gastroenterology Team suggested to close the stoma on a temporary basis so that we will come to know how far the "ileostomy" helped her to recover from the Mid-gut dis-motility disorder if everything goes well then can proceed with the permanent closure part. They have closed the stoma temporary and  and we have monitored for 2 days, sad part is it did give any positive indication towards permanent closure and resulted with high blood infection (CRP >90). High temperature levels at 105 and seizure were observed.

Doctors confirmed that her intestines are not yet recovered from dis-motility then they re-opened the stoma. Currently she is in the hospital for Seizure management and we need to wait for another year or so to re-attempt for Stoma Closure.

I will keep you all posted about her condition.

Thanks again for your support and prayers.

Regards,
Ravi. V


My Dear Supporters,

Without your tremendous support we will not be able to come all the way what we are going though now. Post "ileostomy" we have waited for more than 1 year to a call on next surgery which is required to close the stoma. In our followup visit Surgeon and Gastroenterology Team suggested to close the stoma on a temporary basis so that we will come to know how far the "ileostomy" helped her to recover from the Mid-gut dis-motility disorder if everything goes well then can proceed with the permanent closure part. They have closed the stoma temporary and  and we have monitored for 2 days, sad part is it did give any positive indication towards permanent closure and resulted with high blood infection (CRP >90). High temperature levels at 105 and seizure were observed.

Doctors confirmed that her intestines are not yet recovered from dis-motility then they re-opened the stoma. Currently she is in the hospital for Seizure management and we need to wait for another year or so to re-attempt for Stoma Closure.

I will keep you all posted about her condition.

Thanks again for your support and prayers.

Regards,
Ravi. V


9th February 2018
Dear Supporters,

For the past 1 week she is not keeping well, not able to take breath properly. Again she admitted in the hospital and diagnosis turned out with infection in the blood. She is being treated now, hopefully, she will recover soon.

Thank you for your wonderful support. Pray for her health and speedy recovery.

Regards
Ravi
Dear Supporters,

For the past 1 week she is not keeping well, not able to take breath properly. Again she admitted in the hospital and diagnosis turned out with infection in the blood. She is being treated now, hopefully, she will recover soon.

Thank you for your wonderful support. Pray for her health and speedy recovery.

Regards
Ravi
20th January 2018
Dear Supporters,
 
There was a followup visit today and Doctors were bit happy with my child's activities. Electrolytes are stable and stoma out put is minimal. They have advised us to continue with the nutrition DHA formula milk and introduced fruits in her diet.
Genetic and Neurological Diagnosis Tests are currently on hold until she gains weight.

Will keep you posted with the progression.

Thanks,
Ravi. V
Dear Supporters,
 
There was a followup visit today and Doctors were bit happy with my child's activities. Electrolytes are stable and stoma out put is minimal. They have advised us to continue with the nutrition DHA formula milk and introduced fruits in her diet.
Genetic and Neurological Diagnosis Tests are currently on hold until she gains weight.

Will keep you posted with the progression.

Thanks,
Ravi. V